Attorney Patrick Moore was born and raised in the Rockford, Illinois area.
He attended Elmhurst College where he was honored as the Outstanding Senior
in the Center for Business and Economics and selected to the Academic
All-American Baseball Team before graduating Summa Cum Laude with a degree
in Business Management.
Patrick attended Northern Illinois University College of Law while working
as a law clerk for DeRango & Cain, LLC. He graduated Magna Cum Laude
and was subsequently admitted to practice in Illinois and Wisconsin, along
with the Trial Bar for the Northern District of Illinois. Patrick is a
member of the Winnebago County Bar Association and Illinois State Bar
Association. He resides in Roscoe, Illinois with his wife and two children.
Patrick's legal practice is concentrated in helping you recover for
your injuries in the areas of personal injury, workers' compensation,
medical malpractice, Constitutional rights violations, and police misconduct.
He represents clients in the Northern Illinois area, including Winnebago
(Rockford), Boone (Belvidere), Stephenson (Freeport), Ogle (Oregon), Jo
Daviess, McHenry, and Kane counties, along with Southern Wisconsin.
Areas of Practice:
- U.S. District Court Northern District of Illinois
- Northern Illinois University College of Law, DeKalb, Illinois - J.D., Magna Cum Laude
- Elmhurst College, Elmhurst, Illinois - B.S., Summa Cum Laude
- Declaratory Judgment by Default: Amending the Code of Civil Procedure to
Protect Policy Holders- The Lawyer Sept. 2016
- Issues in Damages- WCBA Trial/Appellate CLE May 2017